Construction Accident Lawyer
We often think of construction zones as being accessible only to construction workers, but they can also be very dangerous for pedestrians and passersby. When a construction site in Florida is not properly marked or secured, serious accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries can occur.
If you are injured at a construction site, it is important to work with a construction accident law firm in Tampa who has your best interests at heart. At Mickey Keenan P.A., we can help you get back on your feet.
What Is A Construction Accident?
Many construction accident scenarios can result in serious personal injury. We have the experience, knowledge and resources to help if you have been hurt because of a negligent owner, contractor or subcontractor. Common construction accidents include:
- A business stayed open during construction, but didn't ensure its premises were safe
- A construction site failed to adhere to safety requirements
- Trip-and-fall or slip-and-fall accidents
- Falling objects
- Scaffolding accidents
- Accidents that were the result of construction project defects
- Crane accidents
- A construction site was not properly marked, causing injuries to a pedestrian
Call Our Law Offices Today To Discuss Your Construction Injuries
We know the challenges you face after a serious construction accident. While you focus on your health, we will focus on pursuing the compensation you deserve. Call or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.